WEEK:5
Q) Which of your own traits is your Kraken?

Many people have some type aspect, which is not good for them and their environment. It is also added by some darkness, meaning to say that with action full with evils. For example, Hate. This appears within human and in results it led to end of friendship.
As for my dark aspects is, Jealousy. It forces me to do it. It is done by me when being jealous with other person, who has gain pleasure of someone and being beneficial, and thinking to stole that pleasure he have and also to think of all of his defeat and suffer. This is a dark aspect of mine that is very harmful.

Other one is also one of my dark aspect i.e., Angry. I become angry every time, on even small things. I can't control my anger, which is very unhealthful for me. Anger, is sparked within me when something is going on without my advice or when it seemed unfair, to me. I tried my level best to control it, and to keep it within me and not for environment, but I failed to do it.

This is my dark aspects, that I mentioned above and I need to avoid these... So, I want your comments, ideas and inspiration how to abolish it and even how to avoid these from my life so that I can live a happy life without any evils... aspects which urge me to do some action full of darkness.
No comments:
Post a Comment