WEEK:3
Q) Where money decisions are concerned, which should you prioritize: personal relationships or financial common sense?

copy owners: stack-clip-art.com
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for good and repayment of debts, such as taxes, in a particular country or social-economic context. Everyone uses money. We all want it, work for it and think about it. While the creation and growth of money seems somewhat intangible, money is the way we get the things we need and desire.
If I have certain amount of money and if
someone come to me and request it for some reason and want to acquire it so in
that case I think I will see the relationship of that person with me and also his need, i'll like to choose personal relations because I want to see

the relation of that person before attempting his request. It is very important to see the person's inner and outer thoughts before giving them something. I want to say that before you give them money you should to make sure that were he will spend it, so of that I think if we thought about relations with each other so it will be very easy to get to know about his spending and his need for money.
In the end, I want you to give your decision about the money, and also want you to clarify it and also give some proofs, about it or even examples.
Written by Hani Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment